- Lightweight recreational compass made of durable, clear, scratch-resistant acrylic
- Employs Suunto's two-zone system for reliable readings in northern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale, jewel bearing, and dual scales (cm or inches)
- Ergonomically designed to fin in palm; includes lanyard with detachable snap-lock
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Hazardous Material Type: ORM-D Class 3
Details: A basic compass, ideal for beginners. The A-Range of recreational compasses is a series of handy, well designed, navigational aids which are assets in any environment. All four models in the series (A-10, A-20, A-30L and A-40) are compact, high-accuracy instruments made from durable, clear, scratch resistant acrylic that have been ergonomically designed to fit into the palm of your hand for optimum ease of use. These light-weight compasses feature a fixed declination correction scale as well as a patent-pending lanyard snap-lock enabling the compass to be easily detached from the lanyard.