HIKING IS NOT ONLY FOR YOUNG FOLKS
This eBook will show you exactly how to avoid, treat and prevent any pains & other age-related issues when hiking
Do You Want To Go Hiking, But...
- Don't have the stamina you used to have.
- It's hard to keep up with the young ones.
- Hearing, sight, and balance is not what it used to be.
- Neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee and ankle pains are not going anywhere soon.
- Sleeping on the ground is more of a challenge these days.
- Your retirement income isn't great and want to figure out what ridiculously priced technology can honestly offer you as opposed to what we are used to using.
We Hear You.
As an older hiker, you need to make some adjustments to make your hiking experience easier and more enjoyable. The good news is that you don't have to stay at home. Everyone can go hiking. You only need to know how to prepare for that.
That's why we decided to create the Hiking For Older Adults guide, to help every elder person out there to enjoy the benefits of hiking outdoors, no matter what your age is.
What's Inside The Hiking For Older Adults eBook...
Areas Covered :
The Benefits of Hiking for Older Adults.
How to Assess Your Health And Fitness Constraints.
How To Build Your Health And Fitness To Prepare For Hiking
Exercise And Fitness For The Older Hiker
How To Manage Common Ailments Of Older Hikers including Knee Pain, Shoulder/Neck Pain, Hip/Knee Replacement, Back Pain, Ankle Problems, Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis, Poor Circulation and More.
How To Choose Gear That Best Suits The Older Hiker including Weight Considerations, Sizing, Adjustability, Comfort, Cost, and More.
How To Manage Your Fitness Concerns As A Elder Hiker.
Trail Nutrition For Older Adults.
Special Safety Issues On The Trail.