Color: Trine Black & White
- Only eight component parts comprise the timeless Z/2® Classic sandal from Chaco®.
- Double polyester jacquard webbing straps wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Toe loop for added security.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- Adjustable, high-tensile heel risers. Classic Platform features a combination midsole and footbed made from durable, supportive poured PU that won't compression set. LUVSEAT™ technology offers durability, daylong comfort, and arch support. High-performing ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole. 3.0 mm lug depth. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™ (APMA). Imported. Measurements: Weight: 1 lb Product measurements were taken us
Details: Streamlined and dependable since 1989, our Classic series is comprised of only 8 component parts, making for the simple, timeless sandal design that made our name. Every pair comes standard with adjustable straps that custom-fits to your foot, a toe-loop for additional forefoot control, plus our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Now featuring ChacoGrip rubber for our best performing Classic outsole to date. Experience our Classic Sandal like never before.