Color: Limon / Silver
- Lightweight and compact closed-cell foam camping mattress is a durable, dependable, and economical option for sleeping on the ground
- Trusted by mountaineers and backpackers for generations, the classic pad features folding accordion-style construction that is compact and easily packable
- Reflective ThermaCapture coating and heat-trapping dimples capture radiant heat, increasing overall warmth by 20 percent for an extra cozy night's sleep
- Sleeping pad foam is softer on the top for comfort, and denser on the bottom for extra insulation, durability, and protection from the ground
- Molded foam mattress measures 72 x 20 inches (20 x 5 x 5.5 inches folded) and weighs 14 ounces; made in the USA
Details: The Therm-a-Rest Z Lite Sol Foam Camping mattress with reflective heat technology is a warmer spin on the classic Z Lite sleeping pad, trusted choice of campers, backpackers, and mountaineers. For generations, outdoor enthusiasts have used the compact, durable, and lightweight closed-cell foam mattress for sleeping on the ground. The Sol pad has all the features of the original, in addition to a reflective ThermaCapture coating that reflects radiant heat back on the body, increasing overall warmth of the pad by 20 percent. Softer on the top for comfort, and denser on the bottom for insulation, durability, and protection from rocks and dirt, the proprietary foam also features heat-trapping dimples that capture heat for a cozy night’s sleep. Folding accordion-style construction is compact and easily packable for base camp or transporting into the backcountry .The Thermarest Z Lite Sol Foam Sleeping Pad can be used by minimalists as a stand-alone pad, or doubled up with another ground pad or air mattress for an exceptionally good night’s sleep. Available in two sizes: Small measures 51 x 20 inches (20 x 4 x 5.5 inches, folded) and weighs 10 ounces; Regular measures 72 x 20 inches (20 x 5 x 5.5 inches, folded) and weighs 14 ounces. Made in the USA.